Happy New Year!
It is with great pleasure that I say farewell to 2010 and greet 2011 with open arms.
2010 was a very exciting year for me:
1) I finished 5 sprint triathlons! Read more at http://aricintraining.com
2) I set the foundation for my triathlon training dashboard. More to come later.
3) I survived a near death experience thanks to being stung by a bee while riding my bike!
4) I am the author of one of the top not for profit flight simulator blogs in the world. Check it out: http://arealityofmyown.wordpress.com
5) I learned the value of what it means to be honest and sincere in a good friendship.
6) I was able to help a leading cloud computing company understand their business better with some creative analytics and visualizations.
7) learned that I still have a lot to learn.
8) Universal Studios Hollywood is a much smaller park than I expected.
9) I learned how wonderful it feels to have someone by your side through thick and thin.
10) I know that for all the wonderful changes that occurred during 2010, I know 2011 will have many more to come.
11) Learned that there is never a perfect answer to anything.
Overall, I think 2010 was a year of challenges that truly tested my devotion to achieving my goals. I know that I will only achieve them if I am consistent with my perseverance.
Cheers to an awesome 2011!