As I begin considering a home office remodel, I have been looking at pictures of offices. If a picture appeals to me, I try and figure out why.
Here are some of the things I’ve noticed:
1) Dark hardwood desk and cabinetry.
2) Clutter Free (indicates sufficient storage)
3) No Visible Accessories (printers, staplers, etc are hidden)
4) One to two plants
5) Decorative lighting including spot lighting and general task lighting
6) Ergo Chair
7) Creative use of wall space either for art or accessories including pens, whiteboard, etc.
What features of your office do you find essential and/or creative?